How to tell if you're a good fit for Some Like It Organized
- You're overwhelmed with your space and need fresh, professional guidance to eliminate the clutter and clear your mind.
- As a successful person with a busy schedule, you are consistently putting off important tasks and not accomplishing what you need to do.
- Your big thinking combined with your personal or professional advancements have kept you from handling and paying attention to the details needed for a happy life.
- You are going through a major life shift and need support, organization and coaching through this transition.
- You want a better energy in your space so you can feel fantastic and motivated every day.
- You are about to relocate or have moved already and need full service support during the process.Most importantly, you are receptive to change and ready to invest in yourself!
What services do you offer?
We serve you in providing In-Person and Virtual Professional Organizing services that focus on relocation, transitions, residential and time management. Life Coaching, Feng Shui Consultations, Speaking and Group Organizing sessions are also available.
How long will my organizing project take?
- 60-90 Virtual Sessions or for those in San Mateo, CA
- 3 hour (minimum In-person miles away from 90026): Ideal for digital data such as your computer files or phone (contacts, apps, etc), cars, closets, small rooms, time management sessions, paper organizing sessions or going paperless.
- 4-6 Hours: Best for a full room, as part of multiple days when working on many rooms, large closets, kitchens or other concerning areas.
- 6-8 Hours: Great for multiple rooms or as part of large projects, in-depth projects, garages and moving/relocation (packing/unpacking).
What can I expect from a session with Some Like It Organized?
- FREE Consultation (AKA "Inspiration Session") - Involves examining area(s) to be organized, discussing your goals, options and plan of action. Can be done over the phone, virtually through Skype or in-person on the day of organizing.
- Relationship analysis between you and your posessions, your routines, needs and goals. Discussion on how your quality of life can improve by instilling achievable systems for you to move forward and stay organized.
A quick meditation can be done to get centered before diving into work, if desired.
- Deciphering unwanted and unnecessary items to be given away, sold, recycled or put in garbage. Includes distribution of all items to their respective places.
- 3-8 hours of organizing for your space, life or digital data such as your computer or phone. The project will determine if the client will need to work side by side with an organizer or not.
- Follow up action plan of further steps for you implement, if necessary, as a reminder.
- Unlimited email support for questions or concerns.
Like many other Web sites, www.somelikeitorganized.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services's analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site's visitors based upon their visit to www.somelikeitorganized.com and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
www.somelikeitorganized.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. www.somelikeitorganized.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that www.somelikeitorganized.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.