I specialize in residential organizing, Time Management as well as transitions like relocation.
I work best in larger projects such as entire homes, multiple areas or moving where I can offer premium support through detail oriented managing, teamwork, coaching and Feng Shui.
Ready to get started? We need to chat first to see if this is a good fit for both of us. Schedule a complimentary Inspiration Session to go over all the details or call 650-557-3011.
I believe in the magnitude of a courageous YES and a clear NO
How To Tell If You're A Good Fit For Some Like It Organized
- You're overwhelmed with your space and need fresh, professional guidance to eliminate the clutter and clear your mind.
- As a successful person with a busy schedule, you are consistently putting off important tasks and not accomplishing what you need to do.
- You are going through a major life shift and want
full-servicesupport of organizationand coaching through this transition.
- You want a better energy in your space so you can feel fantastic and motivated every day.
- Your big thinking combined with your personal or professional advancements have kept you from handling and paying attention to the details needed for a happy life.
- You are about to relocate or have moved already and need top notch service during the process.
- Most importantly, you are receptive to change and ready to invest in yourself!
It all starts with your decision to make some magic happen. Let Michelle and the SLIO team help you transform your space and life into what it's truly meant to be!
Consultations are known as Inspiration Sessions around here. They are completely free and can be done over the phone or video conference such as Skype.
Click here to find out what you can expect from a session with Some Like It Organized.
Do you want to work with Some Like It Organized but don't live in the Bay Area? Michelle travels often and would love to work with you in your city or virtually. Contact us today to discuss what options are available for you!
Want an idea of how long your organizing project might take? Go here.